gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

What can I do?

By Gade
What has been in my heart recently is stiring up in me to reach out to the lost....And I kinda question myself how I reach to them?

Today I experience a great confusion of lies that people have heard and believed, and I just curious what I suppose to do.. There is an uncle who sits next to the YWAM office everyday, for his business takes place underneath YWAM building. Also, today was group came in our Soi to give away some tracks that I don't know what is about. I walked in today, and I felt like God challenges me to spend time talking to this uncle whom I greet him everytime I see him. So I walked in, and he said he got something to give it to me. When I checked out the tracks, I'm pretty sure that it's not about Christianity, but it's similar, too. I asked some questions, and I found out that uncle read through it already. So I told him to not believe in it, but he asked some questions about Christ. I told him that Jesus is the only way to go to heaven, and he told me different story about Christ... He doesn't believe that there is God in this universe, and he mess up the story of Christ to be someone else that I never heard about.. It hurts because he doesn't know the truth, and I don't know where he got this information from. The enemies works so hard to lie to him, and his eyes, ear, mind, and heart are completely shut for the truth, for he hold what he knew as the truth.

One thing I found out in my relationship with God is that God loves him still.. I felt just a glimpe of his grieve, but his love never grown weary for that uncle.. When I came in my office and pray for this uncle.. My mind was full of ways to avoid this uncle since he didn't want to believe what I believe, and I thought there is no business to deal with him..But God turns my thought upside down, for he wants me to keep loving with guy and give him help anytime that I have opportunity..My respond to God is about loving this man, and I have to hold on to God to reveal his truth to me so that I can live it out. . . . . . . I'm thankful to God that he is with me, and he kindly show me how to walk in this situation.. Here what I wanna share and remind myself of how deep of my Father love..

The Narrow Gate to HEAVEN. . . .
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?