gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

Update

By Gade
I don't really know where I should beging with this update, since I've been through lots of thing,and each thing takes much of time to share. I completely discourage with friendship when we are on our flesh desire. Also, I'm searching for God's heart of seeing myself in his perspective and other people. I need the light to shine on me and take me to the right way, and I want that light to shine from inside out as I'm living for Christ.

God has been faithful to me. Although I'm struggling to trust for his provision, he kindly show me what he wants me to do. My support money reduces more than 2000 baht ($55), and I had many idea come through my mind, and I suppose to raise support, but I felt God challenges me to take this opportunity to bless the fellow staff who face the same thing like me and pray for one other. I have such peaceful heart to trust that he will make a way for me to receive enough support.

I've seen division among our family, and I really need to fight for the peace by doing the spiritual warfare and seek to understand and comfort others. I'm looking to my heart, and from now on I want to make it right before God and others. Please please please keep praying for me.

Blessings & much love..
Gade
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Mushka 4:22 PM
    Ahhhh I Love reading your Thai thing! It's been a long time that i've read Thai. Your prayer in Thai is so amzing and so touchy..i coulnt ever pray a prayer like that in Thai..my tounge is just stuck in my mouth. you know when you pray, many times when i was with you in the dts, i found that your prayers have a power to reach out to men's hearts. not men like males but men like humen. and p'Gate i just wanna encourage you that you use your awesome Thai prayers more and more especially pray one on one with your mother. i should write this in an email but who cares.... this is just a long comment.

    Love you P' , in christ

Something to say?