gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

Seeking Jesus

By Gade
I liked the truth of Luke 19:1-10, story of Jesus and Zacchaeus. Maybe many people have read this passages, and God reveals in different thing, and God revealed me whose heart that he is looking for. Several months in Montana, I completely trust and have faith in God, but I'm lacking of the knowledge of God. In the other hand, I just didn't give my time to God for getting to know him better. Zacchaeus' heart was about to see Jesus, and he climbed up on the tree because he was seeking Jesus. God is faithful of who he is, so Jesus came to Zacchaeus, and he even more surprised Zacchaeus for going to Zacchaeus' house. Then I've seen how soft of Zacchaeus' heart when Jesus came to him as a friend who doesn't care what a sinner he is, so he repented with the action of faith, and Jesus revealed his love and salvation to him. I hope that I would be like Zacchaeus,for I quickly turn to God many times when I have sin, but it was because I felt guilty. At this time what I've learned through this passage is that God requires me a heart of hunger to see Jesus personally so that he would make me to absolutely repentant.

I listened to a song calls "Mighty to save" by Hillsongs church in Aus, and I love the word "Author of Salvation".. . . . . How wonderful that I have Jesus as a Author of Salvation who seeks for me, and who will lead me to worship him. I remembered myself dance in worship time for a couple time, and before I got to do that I refused to dance because I knew that I didn't have a right attitude. But God did break through, so I just love for being there and dance freely in worship for him. Because I know that he is worthy for me to be obey him and glorify his name... This is my love for him, my God who accept my messyness, and he never turned away from me, when I call for him. He is bigger than I can think of, and his imaginations are incredible.






This is a couple from my Chicago trip... I like them so much because they have been showing me a Jesus' heart for his people. I miss them so much =) By the way, I miss all of people back in Thailand and other places as well. I used to pity on myself of my personal issue, and I also can't make any relationship even deeper with anyone. This is the cost I have to pay, and through this moment I do believe God prepares me for something ahead. I know that I never been alone, but sometimes I need people whom I knew and trust. . Now I'm tired of building trust in new people whom I'm going to leave them again. Anyway, this is how I feel. . . . and I hope that I'll get over it sometimes.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?