gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

Lost in blog for awhile!!

By Gade
It was a very crazy time for me in the school, and I just finished the 1st quarter which took about 3 months long in School of Dance Studies.. Imagine a Thai girl who absolutely didn't know much about the Western dances, and she has tried to catch up with many new thing in the school, and in the same time she has to deal with the 2nd language of lecture studies and technique classes. Many time I was overwhelmed with enotional, and I found out myself listen to the lairs. The school is tough, but I have came very far. Last week was the most tough week of mine when I thought through 2 final exams, turning in our timeline project, and to be understudy in Steve Rooks' peice for the whole week. I must confess that I have a hard time in memorize the dance history lectures, I knew that I undestood some, but when I came out from the class, everything was gone! I turned my paper works in, and I got a good grade on it, but I didn't really remember what I did. . . When I sit on the exam time, I was struggling that I have no answer for the test. Our staffs have been a big helpful to us, but still I didn't do my part very well.. I came to the part that I'm so frustated and discouraged because I have no time on studying to make myself understand very clear about the class and studying. Then a couple missionary who had led me to Christ in the past give me a wisdom words that my God never gave such a heavy burden to me, he knows deeply how much I can bear, and he tursts in me, so it brought me back to humble myself and believe in his promise. God is so good to comfort me again when I loose my mind somewhere about who God is.

I'm having a two weeks break from school, so right now I'm in Chicago, but before I got in Chicago I had to wait for a day in the airport to get in the sirplane, I found myself praying to God that I'm letting him to do his work in me, I want to go to Chicago, but I got the stand by ticket, if he wants me to go to Chicago in that day,I'll go by faith. I ended up that day by calling somebody that I never known to pick me up from the airport in Missoula coz I couldn't make it. It's akeward for me, but God brought me to have a new friend who used to be student in the same school that I'm doing right now. We have such a good time, and I felt peace inside as I knew God is doing something in me. Then I went back to the airport again in a very early morning to get in the morning flight, and at this time I really felt God will take me out from Missoula, and it happened. I got to Chicago, but nobody knew that I was coming, my friend were at Church, so I called, and I didn't have much coins to make any other call, so I just only left a message in that calling and waited patiently at the airport with hope for someone to pick me up. It went couple hour, and nobody showed up, so I prayed again by faith. In next 15 mins my friend whom I left message in his phone showed up, and I got to go with him. I had such a wonderful time with them, and I'm thanksful to God for everything. I was nervous to travel alone,and this time was a big challenge for me, and I don't want to do it in the 1st time, but God is taking a good care of me, and he is with me.. That's wonderful... I've learned so much during these two days..

I'm looking forward for the next quarter of school, I hope that I'll learned from God so much more, and I'll hold my focus on him very well. Will get on update before the Christmas!! (hope so)

Blessings,
Kate
 

1 comment so far.

  1. No Sacrifice 5:45 AM
    Thats amazing Gade! Its so cool how faithful God is to us. I miss you and Im praying for you! Im glad to hear on how God is teaching you new amazing things! It was very encouraging to read your blog. I love you and Im praying for you! miss you heaps!!!

    love,
    Grayce

Something to say?