gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

In the dance school

By Gade
In the dance school

Another time of learning a new thing which I first was frustated so much, and when I reached to the 4th week of the school, I just found out there is more fun to find out what I really like. This week has been an awesome week for me as we were studying Modern dance with Jolene, the founder of the School Of Dance Studies in Montana. I was so amazed when she had me on her piece, but I graded myself very low on this kind of dance because I hadn't take any class, so God worked through her to get me come across of my natural abilities. Right now I kinda like the modern dance more than other kind because it's my body, and I just have to listen to my body how it wants to move! I felt like I just discovered myself in the new way, and God turns me to another level of trusting, knowing him as a creator, and his creation as me.


Last Friday we performed this dance, and praise God that I got many good feed back as encouragement to remind me that I'm in the right place. I went off serval time with different emotion and questioning myself. Through this week what I've seen is that God is so strong in me as I'm very weak. All these matters weren't come from me, but it came from my God. Oh,,, the Scriptures that brought Jolene to teach us this piece is on Isaiah 40:28-31, so I felt right on the piece as I'm weary, and God gives such a powerful strength.


I do miss my home, my friends, my favorite places and movies!!! Last week was hard because I was down too much in homesick, and I couldn't sense how God desired to comfort me, so I went out of the base with word that kept repeating in my mind "it's ok". I cried, not too hard, and I had such a wonderful time with God out in the cold, but I love that time so much. I've learned to lean on him and to look to him. Then I had a new friend from DTS took be out for ice-cream, my favorite thing ever!


Another thing that I must mention about, coz I'm not sure when I'll do my blog agian, is that my future. I wanna do the School Of Worship, and there are serval thing that I must consider. Montana is great, but I'm not sure if I'll be alright with the winter for another year, and the School Of Worship in Thailand is starting right away after my School Of Dance Studies over. I really want to take a month off to not do any thing because this school make me work so hard, and I'll miss the dancing so much if I'll be in another school for 6 months. So I'm praying and listening to God what he wants me to do.


Alright, must go now.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?