gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

Life in last couple month

By Gade
Hey everyone,

Thanks so much for having been reading my journal on the page. I haven't update it such a long time, for I really want to write down an impact story to my life, but I believe there will be many story that push me to write down into words here in next 6 months.

I helped out in the Smoothies Shop near by the Mae Fa Luang University in July after the DTS was over. God revealed my personal issue in my hardship time when I wasn't accepted in the way I am at that time from my close friend. I'd been trying so hard to make people accept me,and I lost my own self sometimes. When my close friend denied me, I started to look to God and make decision on helping out at the shop. In meantime, I did learn about my freedom in Christ, and I knew that God wants me to be happy not in pain of who I am.Anyway, I had such a beautiful time there with all relationship from people that God put into my life.

Switch gear down to Bangkok in August a bit, I was glad to see my friends around. After awhile I went back home to visit my family and friends who work in Tsunami area. My sister has been in trouble with the school a lot because she skip the school, and hung out with guy. When I spent time with her in last 3 weeks, I found out that she deeply wants to have friend. She is teenager, and she wants someone who understand her need and to guide her what good to do, but she chose a wrong friend to follow. To be honest, I was give up with my sister many time,and I thought that my parents deserve all kind of fruits which happen because of lacking descipline. God turned me to see that it wasn't only my parents fault, but it was work of my enemies as well. Lairs has been seeded in my sister mind, and it's bearing such a bad fruit right now. So I must pray for my sister and still love her beacause God loves her so much, too. It causes me to cry when I saw my mom was hopeless when she didn't know where my sister is in each time as the school called. It produces division among my family when each one of them turn their back on each other, so God taught me to move in the opposite spirit. My brothers and sisters in Christ, I can't fight in this battle alone, so please pray and fight with me for my family that they will become family in Christ.

I'm going to leave Thailand in September 6, which is very soon. This is a big step for me to take as I have to leave all problems behind and to trust that God is in control.As a vision in my heart will become true, enemies try to put me down badly. I'm struggling in many area, so I need lots of prayers that I'll overcome my own selfishness and have same characters of Jesus Christ. I believe God never left me out in the dark that he won't do anything else to save me. I'm praying for my life will be leading by Holy Spirit so that the fruits of Holy Spirit will be within me for his glory and his Kingdom.

Season of my life is changing now, and I'm ready to jump in with God! May his goodness will be known, and people will glorify of his name. Amen!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?