gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

A Big Step To Take

By Gade
Everything of mine is belonging to God.

This is a story of one girl who was born in a five daughters family. She thought she can be strong like a guy to make her dad happy and to take care her sisters well. So many time she acts out without thinking that she is a girl. Badly, she didn't care about her own nationality, for she doesn't want to be a tender girl. Yep, until she came to Christ, she still holding her pride so tight. Sadly, this girl is ending up her faith by making people stumble on her behaviours.

Can't believe that person is me!! I'm a prideful person that I just care for myself. I allow myself to be the way I wanna be. In the past over 5 yrs,I didn't care much if anybody told me to stop acting like a kid or tom-boy girl. I know I'm not a tom-boy girl, but people can tell immediately what my past was about. Moreover I didn't respect to my nationality. God has his own reason to create me as a Thai girl, but it's hard for me to accept this truth. I don't want to be a girlie person. Then many people came to be with a humble heart to tell me what my big blind spot is.

God really spoke to me if I do care about the body of Christ,and my body isn't belonged to me beacause it's a temple of God,so this is a big changing I need to take on. I'm coming to the point that I don't know how I can be changed. But I need him the most during this time of changing. It's hurtful inside, but I believe I'll be healed, and I'll be able to live my life in God's love more and more. Everyday I must put my old clothes away so that God can put a new one on me.

I have to prove myself by staffing the DTS school. Please be with me in prayers while I'm praying that I'll have a right heart after God, a right-positive mind and action in this big training. May God will be glorified through my life.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?