gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

Training life . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

By Gade
Hey,

Well, I'm doing very good here. There are tons of thing I need to learn from God in this time. There are some teaching in the practical way to take and people's lives to learn from. Moreover, we have so much projects to work on, but I do have much fun to do my job, the creative thing!!

It was scare me when we were learning about the prayer life of leader, for there is only 0.15% of the time when we pray to our God, but we do spend most of our time in activities. What can work in our lives better between prayers and activities? Yep, absolutely, I have to come back to God again to learn how to pray from his heart for his people and his work to be done. The more we are up in the leader position, the more we have manything to deal with and to work on, that means we have less in prayer time. Right now I have to confess that I have really a bit of time to spend with God, too. Oh... poor children of God!! (I meaned myself)

The weather is so good now, I enjoy with it. God keeps speaking to me with his love to not make me discourage on my life. Sometimes,I do care so much about who I am, and I just pity on myself.. But now I learn to stand firm in God, no matter how much I have to be alone, but God is my best friend. Only God should be enough to make me work out of my relationship with other.

The theme of the school is "Rise & Worship", I felt like I need to rise up from my past, my hardship and my own struggling, for it's time to rise up and worship my God with my whole heart. God is great all the time. And worship is the key that I can pour my heart into his presence so that I won't be alone in this earth anymore.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?