gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

Jesus' compassion

By Gade

"Jesus traveled through all the cities and villages of that area, teaching in the synagogues and announcing the Good News about the Kingdom. And wherever he went, he healed people of every sort of disease and illness. He felt great pity for the crowds that came, because their problems were so great and they didn't know where to go for help. They were like sheep without a shepherd. He said to his disciples, "The harvest is so great, but the workers are so few. So pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest; ask him to send out more workers for his fields." Matthew 9:35-38

I was overwhelmed by the compassion of Jesus, while we were reading this passage last week. I felt that his heart is crying for people in this area. They are like sheeps who have no shepherd, and they are listening to each other, following each other to find the safe place for themselves. They are panic when the trouble comes, and they have no idea how to rest their souls. However, they still can't hear their shepherd's voice calling them to a safe place where their souls are lifted in love. We keep asking God for more worker of God to come as a sheep to follow Jesus' voice so that other sheeps will see and follow Jesus like that worker do. The worker who has compassion like Jesus and heal people of every sort of disease and illness like Jesus did in everywhere he went.

I found myself desperated for him. I'm nobody to anyone,but Jesus is the somebody to everyone. I'm easily lose a heart to be with people, but Jesus sit and eat with the sinners. I can't love some people who didn't showing love by their words, action or even in their thoughts there is no love for me,but Jesus forgave all of people who put him in trouble and made him to be hung on the cross. Honestly,I'm really tired, have no strength, lots of thing bother me everyday, but I do feel the grace of God falls like rain into my life. There are joy, peace, love from him for me. Thanksful to him as I'm here, I have a wonderful time of relationship with all kind of people. I'm learning more about the servant heart for Christ, not only people. When I'm smiling, there is God who is smiling with me. When I'm crying, there is Jesus who is crying and praying for me with an understand and a broken heart. When I'm lonely, there is Jesus who comforts me. When I'm stubborn to do everything by my own way, there is a loving and kind father in heaven who corrects my wrong attitudes, and he is patient to see me growing up in each part of my life. When I think there is nobody around me, there is the one who draws lots of friends to me and make me happy through the fellowship & encouragements. Anyway, I'm nobody!!! But God does care for me,in every part of me. Praise God for his wonderful job.

"Lord, thanks so much that you are real to me. I pray for all of my sisters and broher in Christ will see you are real for each one of them as well. I'm asking for your guidance, please light the way for each one of us. For we are willing to take up our cross and follow you, here we are!! Use us, teach us, be with us, show us how to heal people from every sort of disease and illness. Not by our might, but by your power Lord, I pray for your power to drive us in the place you want us to be. I pray for your truth will be laid deep in our hearts and lives. We'll be free by your truth, and freely to help others. May your kingdom establish in this earth like in heaven, Amen."

Blessings & love,
Kate
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?