gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

A great good news

By Gade
'This same Good News that came to you is going out all over the world. It is changing lives everywhere, just as it changed yours.

Colossians 1:6, NLT'


Hey,

=) =) Wow.. I would say God is so great!!! Today I have been praising God for many times becauseI'm blessed through his ministry here. Yesterday after I shared about gospel to a couple Thai girl, I got this scriptures to encourage me again. This Good news has been changing my life everyday, and now I have more faith to keep sharing it to people around here so that their lives will change like mine. These two ladies are interesting to know who God really is. Thank you to all of you that you joined in this ministry through prayers, encouragements and all kind of support.

Let me tell you what going on with the accident issues from last couple week. Praise God because everything went well, our staff already left Thailand to England. The training is going to start on Monday, so I guess I'm going to be a busy girl by then. Right now my role is about administrative and accounting, and I'm hoping to get to know Thai students as well. I have much fun to work here, and I believe that God's calling Thai into his Kingdom more and more.

Please keep praying for people here when they hear the truth of God, it'll grow deep in their heart. I'm just his jar to be where he wants me to be and help people whom he wants to help. However, I have learned how to obey him and be a blessing to the needy. But I'm really blessed through all of his works. It's so wonderful.

May you have a wonderful time with our Lord Jesus Christ, too. Let us celebration because the salvation is coming to other brothers and sisters like in heaven. May his name is lifting up on high.

Blessings & Love
Kate
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Mike 5:24 PM
    Kate,
    It encourages and blesses me just to hear what God is doing over there in Thailand through you all. We are all seed-sowers in the Vineyard of the Lord. ALthough we may be in different parts of the Field, we are One Body of our Lord Jesus Christ working toward the same goal--bring the lost of the nations to Christ. It is when we come together as One under His Lordship that we can bring His will, His Salvation, His Kingdom to this earth. As I'm writing and thinking about your post, I was reminded of a song that you might know too:

    Days of Elijah

    These are the days of Elijah
    Declaring the Word of the Lord

    And these are the days of your servant Moses
    Righteousness being restored

    And though these are days of great trials
    Of famine and darkness and sword

    Still we are the voice in the desert crying
    Prepare ye the way of the Lord!

    Behold He comes! Riding on the clouds!
    Shining like the sun! At the trumpet call
    Lift your voice! It's the year of Jubilee!
    And out of Zion's hill salvation comes!

    And these are the days of Ezekiel
    The dry bones becoming as flesh

    And these are the days of your servant David
    Rebuilding a temple of praise

    And these are the days of the harvest
    The fields are as white in the world

    And we are the labourers in your vineyard
    Declaring the word of the Lord!

    Behold He comes! Riding on the clouds!
    Shining like the sun! At the trumpet call
    Lift your voice! It's the year of Jubilee!
    And out of Zion's hill salvation comes!

    There's no God like Jehovah!

    There's no God like Jehovah!

    There's no God like Jehovah!

    There's no God like Jehovah!
    (Repeat 3 times)

    Behold He comes! Riding on the clouds!
    Shining like the sun! At the trumpet call
    Lift your voice! It's the year of Jubilee!
    And out of Zion's hill salvation comes!

    Behold He comes! Riding on the clouds!
    Shining like the sun! At the trumpet call
    Lift your voice! It's the year of Jubilee!
    And out of Zion's hill salvation comes!

    And out of Zion's hill salvation comes!

    And out of Zion's hill salvation comes!

    I hope I can put up the mp3 file or a link to the file so that you can listen to it. What joy and hope fills me when I sing this song every time!

    May you dwell in the presence of the Lord each day!

    mike

Something to say?