gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

Deep Healing.

By Gade
Hi,

No wondered, I'm in Kao Lak for 2 months right now. God reveals me how easily for me as a Shouthern people to listen to the hearts of people here. Just only one day when I met with people who came over to have some training, they already shared their hearts. Praise God.

But the battle still going on, one of our staff in Step Ahead got in trouble by the serious accident which killed two Thais. The process takes much time, and our staff already discouraged. She didn't get her passport back. Although she supposed to leave the country last week,she hasn't leave yet. The impossible thing in human sight will be possible in God's hands, so please keep praying for us. Moreover, due to these issues,The next courses of training have to cancel as we must run it in this week, and we know the enemies try to destroy us, but we'll be able to go through this by the mighty hands of God.

Please pray for me as a only Thai woman in the ministry right now that I will let God works through me. Pray that I'll sense the broken heart and speak the right word at the right time. God comforts me, so I would like to comfort those who are in needed. May his glory fill this earth plentifully.

Blessings & Love,
Kate
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?