gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

God Is At Work

By Gade
Sawad D Kha,

I'm meditating on 2 example lives from the Bible, Joshep and David. Last time I got a wonderful chance to translate a preaching for Julie Smude at the ChiangRai City Church. Like God spoke to me directly about dream which he has put in my heart. Both Joshep and David knew what God wanted them to be, and they had been gone through many difficult times before their dream came true, but they still faithful and not give up to reach to that dream.

I have no doubt why God put me in ChiangRai. He had a perfect lesson for me to reach to my dream some how, and it's not what I can manage for myself. I learned how to teach kids to dance, I learned how to dance freely, I learned how arts can be impact in the church and I learned how I can be a artist of God. While I was in ChiangRai, there were hunred of thing I have to deal with. I knew myself better, I understood where weaknesses are,and I found the great key to remain in God's promise. "I'm with you,I'll help you and I hear your voice"- this passage came to me 2 days before I left Bangkok. And this true has set me free from untrusting of his promise. So right now I'm happy to wherever God puts me in, for I'm trusting there is a reason of him to let me there. Although, I'm in the hard time, he is still at work.

I would like to give honor to Bob & Jackie Robinson as well. Almost 5 months I was in ChiangRai they were a great help to me. They are not just a teacher,but hey are my friends, my example and my supporters too. Jackie didn't charge me for any money to study dance with her because of her heart for the Lord and to dance. Moreover, they supported me every month when I was there. I can't forget them for all of what they have done for me. "Thank you so much". And for all people in ChiangRai, too, I would like to thank you to let me in the family, and gave me opportunities to do my ministries with all of your loving adn kindness. All of you are the great blessing to my life!!! =)

God bless all of you richly,
Love,
Kate
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Tom 2:33 AM
    good to hear all that God has done for you in your time there =)

    really exciting stuff, and also exciting to see the new things God is teaching you every day.

    I'm sure this is still only the beginning for all the awesomee things God will do in your life.

    God bless you!
  2. Mike 9:47 AM
    Kate,
    I agree with Tom that God has so much more in store for you in Christ, "in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge."(Colossians 2:3)
    Every little piece of life you are experiencing now can be valuable and serve as a basis for what greater things He has called you to do in the future. All you need to do is trust and obey Him, whatever it takes.
    "Let all the peace of Christ rule in your hearts...Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom...And whatever you do, whether word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him."(Colossians 3:15)
    Bless you, sister!
    mike
  3. Gade 3:24 AM
    Thankx for leaving comments and all of you encouragement words. Yes, I'm looking forward to know God deeper and to know what the big dream he wants me to dream about.

    Blessings,
    Kate
  4. Jess 7:19 AM
    encouraged greatly by your honest sharing heart :) similar revelation about Joseph...my mom had a similar thought about the same thing that you shared. cool!

Something to say?