gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

When We Are Loved!

By Gade

Hey,

I'm telling you a sweet experience which I had from last couple week ago. I was asked to be teacher for 3 days in pre-school while another teacher was attending a training. At the first hand, I would say 'no' cuz I can't be with kids the whole day, and there are 28 kids together. The big challenge was I have to wear skirt while I'm working with kids, can't imagine hah? But when I brought this to talk to God, I felt I should accept this job and help the school for God's sake. Then I said 'yes', and I asked for God's helping and depened on him alot. While I was working I had peace inside and enjoyed my time with kids. Well, I was very tired because I'm a only Thai teacher in the class with other 2 foriegner teachers, and the kids liked to come to me asking for do everything for them, but I had a wonderful time with kids. I learned to love them first and principle them at the same time no matter which family style they come from. On my last day, one kid ran to me and said "I love you,P'Kate" with a smiling face. Oh... I couldn't remember how I smiled when I had heard it,and my heart was so full. Moreover, I saw how different when his characters were changed because he felt he is loved and he also love that person,y'know. Love is so powerful by changing us to a greater point. I didn't espect anything like this, but thanks to God for let me experience how deep love can work through our life. So I won't hold my love from anyone, I meaned I wanna love all kinds of people like Jesus does.

So I thought about this, how God's action is when we tell him 'I love you so much'. We would change our lives to please him,right? Because he accept the way we are!

I have 3 weeks left from being in ChiangRai, and I really have a great time with Robinson family. Need prayer for my next month to be at my sweet home with family and helping out the Tsunami ministry in the South of Thailand. May you have richest blessing from God for this month!!!

Blessings & Love,
Kate
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Bob Jackie 5:35 PM
    Hi Kate...

    Glad you are doing well in Chiang Rai. Fraidy misses you and so do we!
    Bob

Something to say?