gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

Reporting!!

By Gade
Hey,

Last weekend I went to A-je and Nancy ministry which is working with A-ha hill tribe. I really enjoyed my time there by teaching dances and spend time with the youth. It's priviledge from God to let me there and help, so I had much fun and blessings through their ministry.

I'm in ChiangRai right now, and it seems like I have a busy schedule lays ahead for me until I will go back to Bangkok. By not lying to anyone, I'm looking forward to go back to Bangkok, to see my friends and YWAM base there. Oh, the National Conference will be held on August 3-7, 2005 in ChiangMai, which makes me the most excited to get to see other friends from my DTS, and all of my friends in Bangkok will come up for the Conference. It looks like a big gang of the same age come to the Conference, so I can't espect how fun we gonna be like....


I'm still in process of 'waiting', and I'm not complaining cuz I trust God will give the right answer to me in the right time. I'm so weak and impatient, but God is the greatest in my life.... Thanksful to him for he allowed me to be his life in me.

A new week just started, and I pray you will have a good week with God and all of serving or working. God bless you.

Kate
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Mike 11:33 PM
    Remember, Kate, His timing is always perfect. I was praying tonight for you to connect with Brent and the team and really felt peace about it. I encourage you to seek the Lord on this and I believe He will show you His purpose and calling for your life. Let's pray and wait.
    In Jesus,
    mike

Something to say?