gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

Visiting ChiangMai

By Gade
Sawad D kha,

I'm in ChiangMai right now!!! YE Ye, pretty miss many places and friends here. Well, I got to spend time with Sara, P'Nueng and P'Prin a lot. God is so faithful to give me a break from ChaingRai. =)

There is nothing new for me right now. God still speaking to me, but all of them are encouragement words to help me keep focusing on him. Last 3 days I heard a little voice asked me " what do you have?". Then I relized I need to thanksful for what I have, which it is God's given. Then I got the scriptures to support it. I felt like God doesn't only want me to see what I have, but keep giving thanks to it and doing it the best for God. Anyway, I would love to enjoy everything I'm doing right now- like spending time with my friends,talking to my friends,studying dances and going out to present Christ in my life. I relize it never enough in our thoughts for what we have, but I choose to keep giving thanks and asking God to bless all of it in the way he wants it to be. Not my will but his be done!!!!

This is my one of journal as I didn't have time in ChiangRai to meditate on it more and write it in my diary book. I would like to shout 'God is great', 'he is so cool all the time'.. =)

Hope all of you have been good and get a good day to walk with Jesus Christ. God bless all of you!!

Kate
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Mike 10:30 PM
    Blessings to you, Kate!

    Yes, God is great! I'm glad that you are doing well and having a good time in ChiangMai. Are you returning to Bangkok after this?

    May He be your guidance, joy, and protection whereever you go!

    By the way, what does "Sawad D kha" mean?

    mike
  2. Mike 11:17 PM
    Kate,
    I noticed you have a link to my blog but that was a very old version and I don't use it anymore. The new updated blog is www.unashamedpursuit.blogspot.com. I'm very sorry for the confusion and inconveience. Please update the link to the new blog, thanks.
    God bless,
    mike

Something to say?