gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

No school in Montana

By Gade
Sa Wad D kha,

Just a short note for all of you who have been getting my update through this blog. I won't go to Montana for sure, cuz the SODS won't be taking place next year. The another way which I shared last time that God lights it for me is on the praying time right now. I'm pretty sure what God calls me to serve him right after ChiangRai, but I have to wait for the answer from Directors of that ministry. Please keep praying that I will be the right place for God, and my life will be a blessings to Thais.

God is so faithful by showing me how he wants me to walk in humility as I don't know what I'm going to do. There is a song talking about there is always the way out for everyone, I just listened it last night. So I got the encouraging through the song.

May you have a good time with your own family and Christ family.

Blessings & love,
Kate
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Mike 11:47 PM
    Hi Kate,
    I came across your blog while searching for people who are passionate for Jesus. It's exciting to find out that you are from Bangkok, Thailand, where a couple of my dear brothers and sisters are missionaries. In fact, brother Brent is working as English teacher in Mahidol University. You can see their pictures on my blog, on the recent "Thailand Prayer Shield" post. We are praying for our brothers and sisters in Thailand! I believe the Lord will use you in mighty ways to draw many to Him, as you seek Him in love and obedience. Keep going for JESUS!
    You are deeply loved and appreciated, Kate!
    Your Chinese brother in Christ,
    mike

Something to say?