gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

2 ways for choosing.

By Gade
Hello.....

Greetings from very hot season in ChiangRai... Wooo... so hot here, and I know I shouldn't grumbling....

Well, I would like to give some updates of what going on with me right now. The dancing class is going pretty well. We are working on cherography both Ballet and Jazz dance right now. I really enjoy with it. Lots of thing I have learned from Jackie both of dancing and spiritual life.Bob and Jackie are a big blessing to me as I'm here in ChiangRai..

I taught some dances to Eden House girls so that they will perform in America while they are travelling to visit the churches who support the Eden House ministry. It was good to use my ability, and I had much fun to be with teenagers. Really impress the friendship we have for only 4 days... So next week I'm in the same schedule before.

My devotional in this week are on 1 Samuel, so I have been meditating on David's life. I feel like God is speaking to me about leadership and the unity in the team. David was the man of God, and his life effected lots of youth at that time while he was hinding from Saul. Lots of thoughts and his maners are tracking my heart,I can't stop on reading the bible. There are lots of reason that God lead me to meditate on this book, and I'm praying to find the final answer in the end... Anyway, I really love the word of God right now.


@ 2 ways for choosing like the subject of this week.. That I meaned, I got 2 ways to choose right now. Once is about going to Montana, but there nothing clear to me. It's blinded to me, and I'm pretty sure that God shuts it down from me right now. I got another way which is so clear to me, but I'll share until I get all of thing to the final decision. Please keep praying for me as I really wanna know which way please God the most. Both way make me to be sacrifice, and I'm willing to it if God confirm me so clear... God is so good to me, and he is wonderful to my life at this time. His words encourage me so much, and his people always encourage me many time. I love to be in the team and family like this. Praise God for calling me to be in his family.

I have to go.... Pray all of you are doing good, have a healthy both spiritual and physical life. More wisdom from God everyday to pursue his purpose... May God bless you.

Love,
Kate
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?