gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

Life of Faith

By Gade
Hello!!!!!

Hey, I'm still have much fun in ChiangRai, with painting the house in yellow color... we have no choice,so the Robison's house is turn to yellow color by everyone who lives in the house... ha ha ha ha... Can't imagine to wake up among the yellow color every morning.... I will used to with it, hope so!!!

Last couple weeks was a challenging in faith to me. I felt bad for being frustated like crazy person who doesn't believe God at all. Yeah it was about my dream, I set much a high hope on going to do School Of Dance Studies in Montana, but it's not a time of God to let me in, so the school may not runing on in January 2006. I was frustated to tell myself that God has other plan for me. 2 weeks I thought lots of way I can go,but it wasn't a time for myself anymore. God wants totally of me to fullfill his dream.

At Naan camp this week, I shared with one girl, when she asked "Do you think God will allow our dream become true?". Y'know! I thought I couldn't encourage her anything because I'm struggling with it right now... I have no place to go or any thing to do. What I have to do or I can do it's hard for me to enjoy to do that. I didn't have peace inside. Anyway, 3 days in Naan, God gave me many encouragements and peaces to live my life with him. Then I told all of my stories to that girl. 2 dreams we can choose to make it real, one is our dream and an another is God's dream. Let's get back to a couple month ago, I prayed many time that I wanna be a person who fullfills God's dream for my life more than anything else. I wanna make his dream comes true, and I have been waiting to hear from him what his dream is...... Then this news came to me as a nightmare, but God's dream is starting to be involved in my life in the way I didn't espect to. I just relized it through my devotional time when I got 1 Samuel 9:24. I felt God was speaking to me directly "there is something he seperated for me in the right hour and now it's up fornt of me, I need to take it." God answered me and that girl at the same time... Praise God.... He is so wonderful to my life.

I'm in wickness right now. Lots of struggling in the battle of enemy. The Scriptures of God for me today is that Jesus overcome the world among our trails and sorrows.

He spoke to me to keep praying on this. At the right time I will find out what God wants me to do. Yes,,,, this story may not new to someone, but it teaches us everytimes to trust in this truth of God.....

Thank you so much for all of you who has been praying, supporting, encouraging and doing everything for me..... Life is not easy, and learn to respond to everything in our life that kinda scaring thing, sometimes though. May God bless you thousand time on what you've done for other... Happy Thai New Year as well.... =)

Blessings & Love
Kate
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?