gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

Greetings from ChiangRai

By Gade
Hey,

I'm doing pretty good in ChiangRai. Spending lots of time with God helps me to adjust and be myself as much as I can. Praise God for who he is.....

I felt better with the dance right now, cuz I'm keep praying that God will poure more love of dancing in my heart, and I did the bible study with Jackie for the book "The Heart of Artist". This book helps me a lot to be honest with God with all of my attitudes and to the people in the team. I know now how I deal with people in my team as I have to desciple them and build the better relationship with people. This couple weeks I still impressing how the relationship is beautiful.... When I honest with people and my friends and show my love to them, there are lots of blessings come from God's hands. I'm looking forward that God can change me to be more a kind of loving people, not like the past who I used to be. So I would like to thankx all of my friends in BAngkok, ChiangMai,ChiangRAi and Phangnga that all of you still calling me, smsing me and encouraging me.... Thankx God that I never lack any of friend wherever I am.... God is good and his people are good, too....


I have to go for my dancing class... Hope to get on update next week. May God bless all of you richly!! I love all of you, and I have no idea how to repay all of your blessings. Just keep praying for all of you, girls and guys!!! Bye

Blessings,
Kate
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?