gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

living in ChiangRai

By Gade
Hey!!!

Can't believe I have been in ChiangRai for 6 days already. I didn't count the dates for any reason..... I like ChiangRai, and I got 6 days to relax, be by myself, process all of my emotional and spend time with a couple who I stay with. So everything is going so well. God is so faithful,eh?

I'm glad to be here and making a new fellowship with people,but there is a little bit sad to leave my friends in Bangkok. I heard many thing happened in Bangkok, so I'm worry about it, but God is there in Bangkok to solve all problem and bring people together in his body. Sometimes I told myself I wish I was there to help out each problem or even my words will be an encouragement to people, but I'm not of that obligation.So I need to look forward what I'm doing here.

Last couple days I got a chance to talk with my mum. She's doing good and everything is going good in my hometown. She also said the same sentence which I heard from my dad that she released me to do whatever I want to do. I felt "wow... God is so big". Y'know how comes both of them allowed me to do what I have dreamed for .... I'm glad that my prayers and all of your prayers for me are answered!!!! I didn't stop right here, I'm praying for them to get saved through Jesus' life. Praise God!!!

I have much joy to study dance right now. There are Ballet class and Jazz class. Once time I felt like Ballet is so difficult for me cuz God didn't create my body for ballet dance, but I need to learn this as a basic to go to other kind of dances. Please pray for me that I won't give up and keep practicing it as well as I would like to perform it to unreach people. I got email from Dance Department in YWAM Montana, America that they asking to pray about joining summer outreach for 2 months after the School of Dance is over on June. So the length should be in June 12 to Augut 8, 2006. I would like to join in cuz I need some experience of evangelical dancing,but I would rather wait until God tells me to do. So... keep praying for me that I will have enough money to do or get a scholarship to join in summer outreach if this is come from God. I don't plan to anything right now, cuz I need to wait and depend on God more.

Hope that your days are going good, too. Hope that you enjoy with your days. May God bless you.

Love & Blessings,
Kate
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?