gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

Word of God speaks

By Gade
"Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious right hand." Isaiah 41:10

This word came to me this morning while I was listening to God's voice. This is the promise of God to his nation, and now it applys to me as I have much fear. Last night I had a nightmare, and I couldn't sleep, so I kept asking for God's protection. I have been dreamed like this more than 2 times, and I have no idea what's going with me. This Scripture stopped all of my worry and made me peaceful.

2 days left for being in Bangkok I'm ready to go to ChiangRai. Well, I've done my working on both translation, but the National office's hosting the YWAM Thailand Leader meeting, so I have to be around to help with translation some documents and in the meeting. So I'm leaving to ChiangRai on Saturday at night.

This moment I found out that God wants me to pray for other people a lot. I love to do that so, cuz while I have strength I want to give out as much as I can. I'm learning about the power of prayer, and how to pray for others. Thanks to the Lord because he allowed me to know this mystery while I was translating for Sam and Amy in the first week of the School Of Worship. Through all of my translation works, I have learned lots of thing which is becoming a big blessing to my life. Then I enjoy with the working on translation a lot.

All I've done for good I would like to give it back to God for his glory..... I'm going to start to do a new thing which I've dreamed so long.... I'm excited because God is with me....

Taking a good care .... I will keep update on me when I'm in ChiangRai.

Kate
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?