gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

Hey

By Gade
Just a short message that I'm here in Bangkok, Thailand. I didn't go back home to visiy my parents, but when I talked to my dad the miracle come to me because he allowed me to work as what I'm interested in. Cool, God is so faithful cuz I'm praying and I believe that you are praying for me, too. Thank you so much for keep praying for me.

I will leave for ChiangRai for sure on March 12, at night. I hope to finish my traslation works about the Globla Perspectives #4th and 50 days prayer of YWAM before I leave. There is many problem with the computer that I have to travel a lot, and I would like to finish this as soon as I can. So ... keep praying for me.

Next time of posting may be I'm in ChiangRai already. I will staying with Bob & Jackie Robinson for sure... My hope is that God will use me to be a blessing to people up there. I need to focus on the dancing, and I would like to be wise in living with those people.Anyway, my highest goal is I will be closer to God and have a deep relationship with him.

May God bless you all, I will miss people in Bangkok and other area a lot.

Love in Christ,
Kate
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?