gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

6 days left

By Gade
hey,

Would like to share:

I have only 6 days left to be around in the office. Praise God for he helps me on training Radt to take my place, and it goes pretty well. My job is almost done, and I feel release from that, too. I see that Tim and Radt can work together easily.

I will leave Bangkok for sure on the 28th of February to be with my family, resting and working on the translation project which is about 50 days of prayer and fasting, and the GP of YWAM international. I hope to get a chance to visit the Tsunami camp before I come back to Bangkok on March 9. Anyway, I'm praying these 9 days with family will be a blessing time to me because I told them already what I'm planing to do in the future, and I told them I don't want to earn lot of money in normal job, for I love to help people more than anything. They didn't express any feeling to me yet, but we may talk in detail while I'm at home.

I got ticket to go to ChiangRai this afternoon-- Yes, it's sad to me because I didn't have enough time to spend with my friends and everyone in House of One Heart. It's sad that I have to leave from the comfort zone and step out in the water... But it will change my life that I will have deeper relationship with him through my staying in ChiangRai. Here is a big home for me to learn and grow in God's love, and it will be nothing the same when I get back here. However, I'm ready now to go wherever God wants me to go. Anyway, I would like to say "thanks to God" for everything ...
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?