gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

Hi

By Gade
hey,

greetings from Bangkok, Thailand. I'm here in Bangkok for 2 weeks.

"Love never gives up, never losses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance" 1 Corinthians 13:7, NLT

Due to my plans have been changing many time, so I just lay it down before God and wait to see what God wants to me to do. It sounds like he needs me to rest more than working after February. Well, I hope to be in ChiangRai on 15th of March.

For P'Jeong Ah .... I miss you so much, my dearest sister. I don't know where you are and what you are doing right now, but please take my words.. Happy Birthday to you. You had been a big challenge to my life. I pray that you are a big blessing to everyone in this world. I love you and can't wait to meet with you again. I'm no longer with House Of One Heart, and I will serve God with all my strength and mind for God's Kingdom will be established in Thailand and other countries around us.

Thanks Sara for all of your encouragements. I love you girl. All of my friends are here, and I'm glad to see that they are growing up in godly way. Tae is going to apply for doing DTS next school. Praise God... Thankx for bass guitar, I like its colour and I didn't play yet, but hope this Sunday we will enjoy with it.

Miss all of you. Taking a good care.

Blessings,
Kate
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?