gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

Testing of faith

By Gade
" When your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow." Jame 1:3
" We know that [Trails] are good for us -- They help us learn to endure." Romans 5:3

Right now I'm very busy!! Working and preparing myself to leave Bangkok. My plan is changing, and I have to wait what I'm going to do. Well, I felt this way -- My faith is tested, and many time I go back to God and say "I'm endureless". I can't wait to meet with his plan of my life, then these powerful words spoke to me in this morning...
Again, I forgot how to trust in the Name of the Lord while I'm moving to other step. We interviewed a new receptionist yesterday, and I felt like how can I find a right person to fit in the empty place. God is so wonderful, for he's leading me to his truth that no matter what's going to happen, God is always in control. He taught me with my failure of choosing a wrong person, and I had to process this with myself. Yeah, I felt guilty to say everything or make any decision. Then when I met with a new receptionist whom we accepted to work with us, I felt peace and more trusting in God. Praise God .... my serving is going to be ended with peace and trustful.

Tim Golin is a new YWAM Thailand administrator of National Office. YWAM Thailand can be change to the better way, for we're getting more quality people. Thanks to God for this... May His kingdom comes to Thailand ....
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?