gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

Praise God

By Gade
Hey,

Three things which happened within one day that I would like to shout for his faithfulness...

Firstly, the DTS team in the South got all money which they need to spend for flying back to ChiangMai on the 4th of February. It was a great miracle to everyone in the team, and it encouraged me that God's great all the time.

Secondly, I'm praying to get a laptop, for I really want to use it in my daily life. I'm plaing to do animation,so I'm asking God to provide the money for me, and I feel like God will give it to me. Then I got 20,000 baht yesterday as my support money from Fiona, so I'm thinking to save it for buying a laptop. I need more about 28,000 baht for this. Just keep praying about it...

Finally, God answered my prayer one thing. I won't give the detail, but I felt this is a wonderful answer that God gave to me. Praise God..

I don't know yet if I should go up to ChiangRai in the mid of March or not. God's only one who knows. My plan after I leave National Office is going back home first to help in the Tsunami relief Efforts which I have been praying and waiting to go since December 28, 2004. Then coming back to Bangkok to help in the National Office for 3 days. If it's God's time to let me go to ChiangRai, then I will go after the 13th of March. Please pray for Jackie's mom, for she is very sick.

Ram II base is very growing up. The SOW is going to start the second class on February 21. The newest ministry which is called "Performing Arts/Worship ministry" is going to announce who we are on the Feb 3. Danny Brown is the director for this ministry, for he is no longer director of House of One Heart and he has a heart to all kinds of art. We began the ministry with 5 of us - Danny, Tan Srisombat, Nok Ngeonsombat, Pan Piawong and I, Kate Rammasoon. -- Praise God ---

May you have a good time.
Kate
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?