gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

God is so faithful

By Gade
Hey,

I'm doing good at this week. Just sometimes I felt very tired and so discourage while I was sitting in the storm. But when I brought it up to talk with my leaders, it became more clear. Thanks God for putting me among with wise leaders, for they have been my wonderful councilors. And thanks to Sara who's always stand beside me when I don't know whom I should talk to. Although you are in America, you never let me feel lonely.. you go girl ....

God's plan is so perfect I have to remember this all the time cuz I kept setting my own plan and being worry too much with the future. Yes, there is fear, and I allow it to take place in my hand. So sorry with that, but God is really faithful to draw me back to his love again. Right now I can't tell where I should be in March, but I do trust God that his plan on the right time is so perfect."Just letting God do his work" touched my heart so much, for this moment I'm looking for someone who can take place of mine in the National Office before I leave and someone who can be receptionist for the National Office. God knows my needed, he sees it, and he won't forsake it... Right now I feel realease from my burden..God will put the right person in these position.Praise God ....

I mailed letter to my parents and shared about my plan in the future. I bet they won't totally agree with me as I want to be volunteer and missionary, but I would like you to pray that they won't seriously ask me to go back home again. They have asking me hunred times to go back home and get a serious job which I could earn lots of money. Moreover, I would like to follow my dream and I know this is a time that God set for me. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. Thank you so much.... Have a good week.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Tom 2:43 AM
    Hi Kate,

    praying for you and your future,

    please pray for me to as right now I don't know what is happening for me this next 6 months, haven't heard about SBS in Penang. Its ok if I don't get accepted though, as I know God has really good plan, just pray that I'm patient as for the answer, and obedient to the call.

    God bless ya

Something to say?