gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

No TB virus in my lung

By Gade
hey,

Just a short note to let you know that I got the result today. The skin test of mine is positive, but the x-ray test is normal. The doctor said there is no TB virus like someone said before. It's God's grace, for I didn't do anything besides praying.God is so faithful to provide all money that I need to spend in this case, and he also comfort my heart with his peace in the way that I can't understand at all.Praise God for who he is.

I miss my friends and everyone who is far away from me. My future is changing now to the another way, and I trust that God is with me I can go everywhere or do everything by his strengthened. Blessed his name. May all of you have a wonderful time in this weekend. Be peacful with our mighty God...

Love & Blessings,
Kate
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Steve 5:36 PM
    Kate,
    Great news about the x-ray results. God is good, and the best thing is that He is good all of the time. His mercies endure forever.
    Looking forward to possibly meeting you when my family visits Mae Tang for the DTS graduation. We are going to visit our son Thomas who has been working with Bruce and Nit at YWAM DTS base in Mae Tang.
    Blessed be the Lord our God, for He is mighty and faithful.
    Steve Beckingham

Something to say?