gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

Update on me...

By Gade
Hey,

I'm here in Bangkok, Thailand. Only 1 & 1/2 month left to be in Bangkok, then I will be appear in ChiangRai as a student of dance. Well, this week I have learned how to make my heart right before God as I'm in a storming situation. I was tired when I heard many story of other people, and I felt like I couldn't walk with them any more. But God never let us to give up in fellowship with other. God taught me to change my attitude and learn from his heart in loving way. Then once again, I got up and took my cross to follow Jesus.

I found out yesterday that I got TB virus in my lung while I was checking my health test in the hospital. Then I couldn't get my childhood record of Immunization for it was lost. My mum checked out the place which should save my recorded, but they told her it was destroyed long time ago. I didn't worry about it a lot, but I need to use it for my applying to School Of Dance in Montana. So God made me humble and let him work through this again. I can't do anything with my strength. .... ... ... ... ... ... Anyway, I will get the result of my health test on Friday, and I pray there no thing to be frustated with beside TB virus. Just keep praying for me.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?