gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

To be humble

By Gade
Christmas greetings from Bangkok.......

It's a little bit cool down here, but I really like it. What am I doing at this moment? I'm working in the YWAM Thailand, National Office and preparing myself to be ready for my graduation next month.

It's close to the Christmas day. I love Christmas, for it's all about Jesus!!! So I spend my time praying and worshiping our Lord, Jesus Christ more than in the past.

Last weekend I commited to a sin which I dealt with it many time. I won't explain in deep detail, but only one thing I want to share I found how can I meet with God. When I woke up on Monday evening with some headache, I started to worship God with playing guitar and singing. I cried not only I felt sorry for what I had done, but I was touched by humble King. I strongly felt I should be humble before my King, and Jesus forgave me for that sin. Moreover, I spoke in Toungue, and I felt God led me to ask for forgiveness to others.

Myself found out the way to meet God with a humble heart. Yes, a humble heart before him and others. If we are in the same body of Christ, would you pray for me to be healing and to be set free from what I'm dealing with? I also pray for you....
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?