gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

Merry Christmas!!

By Gade
Hey,

I just want to say "Merry Christmas to everyone here!". I'm doing good, and I had a so wonderful time to celebrate my lovest Jesus Christ last night with BJD. I woke up this morning with flog behind my building. I love to see that, it's so beautiful. It's not cold at all in Bangkok.

I'm in Sam Sarvis' house today until the 29th of December to be with myself and rest while Sam with his family are taking vocation in Koa Chang. This isn't a complain, I just feel I met with too much people, and I'm so tired. I need sometimes to be with myself to think and be with God. Then I will update on me later!!!

May you have a good year to start, and may God is always with you....

Love and Blessings,
Kate
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?