gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

Wave killers disaster in the South of Thailand.

By Gade
Dear all,

I still staying at Sam's house, and praying what I should do for this matter.This morning my beloved friend's feneral is held, and it shouldn't be longer than 3 days because she had died one day and half already before anyone found her body. Her name was "June" she was my very close friend when I was 12 yrs old until 18 yrs old, so we knew each other deeply 6 yrs. When I moved to Bangkok, she studied in Songkla. She was a good girl and good friend, so all of my closes friends in high school and I love her so much. It's sad to me because after we say good-bye on the phone before I came to Bangkok, I didn't get any chance to meet her yet. I wrote and called her sometimes, but I have no chance to know I won't meet her anymore. She wasn't Christian yet, so it bring me to think how she will be suffering of her spirit in the eternal life.

My other friends are still in a great grief, and I know how hard for her parents. I can't go from here to Phangnga for her feneral, but I'm flexible for anyone from there call me, and I give them encouargement. I'm praying from them, and hope to see God move in Phangnga with his mighty power. I'm so sad,too. Before I heard this news, I got Scriptures in Ecclesiastes 3 which said there is a time for everything. It encouraged me to keep seeking God no matter what's happening. God is so faithful, and I trust in him.

Thank you so much for every prayers for us. May God bless you.

Love & Blessings,
Kate
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?