gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

My event

By Gade
Well, Hi ..... to all visitors.

I'm here in Bangkok, and I had a good time to talk with Phil Porter, my boss No 2. He got back from U.S.A on Nancy events. We talked about my plans and stuff such as my family, my support money, and it seems like God made it so clear to me now. I love the office, I love my job now, but I have to move on my vision and make it to become real. And I love to learn from different places and experiences.

Well, I don't want to give much detail of that until it's going to happen..... My graduation day will be on Jan 12, at noon in my University. My family inculding some of my dad relatives will come for it. I don't know what's going to happen when they are there, but I do trust in the Lord that he will show me how to speak on the right time with a right word. No more fear for the future, and no more fear for human because God is always with me and besides me to help me go through each situation. I put my heart to be joyful of learning..... Then I will overcome my fear with love and trust.

Pai was very upset with me on Tuesday night. She didn't talk to me at all, nor did she came worship with us at all. I said very strong word to her and tried to make her obedience what I tell her many times. I hope that she didn't feel rejected by me!!! ... Well, I need wisdom to take care God's sheep. I'm waiting for her to come back, and I still keep praying for her. I don't want to make her feel like I'm the person who care for her more than God. I want her to relize God is only one to be with her all the time... Please keep praying for me. Thank you so much. God is so faithful to me... I still keep saying this to everybody.

Have a good time for this weekend!! .....
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?