gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

Prayer Request!!

By Gade
Hey .......

I'm really busy at this moment, and tomorrow we're going to have a memorial of Nancy Ross at the Avana Hotel. . . . . . .I'm glad to be there soon.

One girl whom I try to principle with God's love names "Pai". She always acts like tom-boy girl, and she accepted Jesus Christ to be in her life while I was teaching dances in ChiangMai. ... Please pray for my strength and wisdom, for I have no idea to take care this girl any more, and I really upset with myself. Moreover, I used to tell everyone that we shouldn't give up because one day she will change to a better way.In God everything can be possible, I really want to feel and see in the same way with God, to be like Jesus when he was with his desciples. . . .. . . I'm longing to see a changing in her life. Although she wants someone who loves her for real and she wants everyone to accept who she is, she still act out in a wrong way. . . . It's sound like who I used to be when I first came to Bangkok in 4 yrs ago, right? That's a big reason why I want to help her to know God and walk in godly way. Something she does has reflected to me as I did it before, and I understand her very well.. . .. .Please pray for me at this point for now.

For His glory!!!!

Kate
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?