gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

The begining of my new year!!

By Gade
Greetings!!!!


How are you all doing? Although I had lots of thing to do in last week til on Saturday, I was doing very good and not really tired. God revealed himself through the Strategic Planing workshop with Chip and Sandy last week that he will change our base to glorify his name. And he brought each one of us to be more intermate in this family. It was a good time for me, but I won't be here longer, so it was sad a little bit. . . . . . . . . Anyway, I wish to see our team in Bangkok being one body for Christ.


One thing I would like to share is what I told you last time. My birthday gift which I asked from God. I told him that I would like to share my life with 2 people, and I set a goal to make them become Christian. ... But ... I was in the office for many hours to be in workshop, and I don't know how can I shared my life with those people that I have asked for. What is impossible for us will be possible in God's sight, right? My closes friend from my high school called me on that day, and she didn't have my phone number, but she really wanted to talk to me and she got my number from my another friend. Then we talked a lot about my life and what I want to do in the near future. She got a job, but she doesn't like her job. She wants me to move down and stay with her so that she has one person to talk with. I feel like it's not God's will, but I would like to talk to her sometimes, so I told her all of my feeling to be Christian, my plans and how God is so wonderful in my life. Although she doesn't become Christian, I felt God gives me a hope to keep praying for her and share my life with her more. It was a very wonderful gift to me that I can get in touch with her, and she always trust me to share her life with me. I love her so much!! Now I love her more because God loves her. And God gave me one person to disciple her, so I got what I have asked for. Thank you Jesus.

I will update more cuz I will be in the office the whole week. May you have a good time with God.

Love,
Kate
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?