gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

//-_-\\

By Gade
Hey .....

Just want to let you know where I am!! I'm in Bangkok for now. Last week I was in Pattaya to join in Tamar Praise. .... Pretty tired with many thing.

Wooooooo .... I would say thankx to the Lord cuz I'm getting a guitar on my Birthday, and it come from my dearest friend -- Sara!! I should keep it very nicely right???? ........ I think so...And fews more day in this week I will be 23 yrs old ... Ha - it was what I have been waiting for, since all of my friends already turned to 23rd. Well, I have another special prayer request for my dearest Heavenly Father, but I can't tell you now. When it heppens, I will share to all of you. Just keep praying for me and I'm so excited to see how it gonna happen. I do believe and have faith that God is so faithful, and what I wish it will be heppen for sure ........

I'm not feeling well for some reason, and I'm dealing with it. I don't know yet how it works, but God told me today to wait on him patiently. I believe in his words, so I try to wait on him patiently. Tuesday through Saturday of this week I will be in a seminar. I really need more wisdom and prayerful cuz I don't know what should I keep doing. I really want to know what God's desire for my life in next 4-5 yrs. Dealing with other people is such a big job to do, but I do learned a lot from it. But now ??? --- I'm so discourage with it. It takes time for me!!!!!!!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?