gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

Coming back to Bangkok

By Gade
... I can't put my feeling into words... It's hard.

When I was in ChiangRai, I felt yeah!! Lord this is what I want to do. I met with The Robinson, and I didn't relize that they were in English camp at my school when I was 13 yrs old. I knew them before, but I couldn't recognize them til I saw myself in their video of outreaching in Thailand. It was 10 yrs ago, and I'm one fruit that many people keep praying for me, and God chose me to be his daughter. Anyway, I'm ready to move on next step which means I will be in ChiangRai on March til August of 2005. And God will provide a place to stay, and where I shall serve him there during my study.

On Saturday morning, I got a call from Sam Sarvis. He told me about the leaving time to be with Jesus of Nancy Ross!!

Yes, who knows? I was praying in my heart that God won't let her go until I go back to the office(Bangkok). But Saturday was my last day in ChiangRai. I cried!!! I cried!!! Without any question, without any sad feeling, only one sentense kept saying in my heart was "Thank you God, Thank you Jesus". It was her time, and she had much peace in the end of her earth life. I agreed with God to let her be with him, although it was sad among us. I sang praise to God with all my heart. Now on I believe every time when I worship God, I will sense Nancy's vioce close to my ears... I have been earing like that many time. Moreover, I saw how beauty of God is through her life, her endurances, her love with God and all testimonies of her life in this world. Thanks to God for giving her to us when she was serving him in Thailand. I'm glad that I had her to be my supporter with everything that I wanted. Praise God for her life, praise God for his glory .... Forever Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?