gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

Flying Time...

By Gade
Hey,,,,

Only fews hour I'm in the office then I will catch a bus to ChiangRai. I bet I may lose of contact at this time, but it might be a good time for me to rest and pray for the vision. .... ... ... ... My weekend was good, I spent lots of time practicing some dances and preparing for the Tamar Praise, which will be held in Pattaya on 25th - 27 th of November. ... I studied guitar bass with Shine, too.

I don't know what God is going to show me in a next couple day, but I feel like I should be close to him, and be ready to give up my right and sacrifice my dearest thing to him. ..... It gonna be hard for me if I'm not ready for anything that he wants to move on in my life. ... The weak point of mine is I'm a worry person. I can't leave it to God and let him show me each step to deal with it...
:-( So I'm starting to learn and produce it as a good fruit in my life.

I strengthly feel God wants me to ask more of him, seek his will in all I do so that he will direct my path.. That what I feel in the begining of this week!! Anyway, I'm so sad that I won't be in the worship night with all students and staffs of House of One Heart, but I pray that all of them will have a good time and sense God's love through the Holy spirit for tonight. .... And I myself believe that I will have a good time in ChiangRai .....

whenever trouble comes your way, let it be an opportunity for joy. For when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be strong in character and ready for anything. If you need wisdom--if you want to know what God wants you to do--ask him, and he will gladly tell you. He will not resent your asking. Jame 1:2-5

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?