gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

Owww .... My weekend!! //^-^\\

By Gade
Hey ...... How are all of you doing? .... May God be with you and bless you richly ...

I'm on the very busy schedule in the next couple weeks, and I'm glad to have something to do and travel to somewhere cuz I love to travel, but now it's not the right time yet to take lots of journey -I'm still working in the office!!!

Today I just wondered why God spoke to me two time ~.~? By my bible study class and daily word in my email receiving, he said ::We know that [trials] are good for us--they help us learn to endure. Romans 5:3, NLT :: so??? I knew myself is dealing with how much I'm worry with everything, and I should say "trails" are good for me in order to make me endure and get a good fruit in my life, right? Last night I chatted with God many thing and I felt like nothing I can do and bear more except I must leave it at his feet. Even though myself wants to figure out the way to win, God is only person who can change me from the inside to outside. Well, I love this week so much.

I was touched by Jesus' charecter that he gives us more as much as he can. Usually, I give and I will say it's enough, but when I look through Jesus' story in the scriptures, it's so different. He gave us more without saying I give it enough I should have some of mine. Can you remember scriptures when people came to Jesus in the evening, and Jesus asked God to bless his food so that he can feed these people? Why don't Jesus let them go like his disciple said? I don't think Jesus only wanted to do miracle so that those people will believe where he came from, but he set a good example to us that needed people come to us we shouldn't say go and be blessed. And his charecter is never forsake us. Sometime when I didn't much conferdent how I can trust him, I will come back to think about this scripture. It's true and so true to our life. I have seen a lot in my leaders and other people around me that they are following this charecter of Jesus. Thanks to Jesus..

Well, have a good weekend to everyone. I have much of thing to do on weekend, but I guess I have enough time to rest.......... Taking a good care, God bless
//*-*\\
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?