gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

It's clear //*-*\\

By Gade
Great day!!!!

Well..... I'm doing so good today, after took a nap =) ..Requiring for graduation is going on very well,and I almost done with process, now I have to wait to get my important education paper that I will use on my gradutaion day....Last night I called my parents, and their mind haven't yet change. God spoke through Sam that I should be available for God when he calls to me to somewher else to serve him, in the same way, God will take care of my family... One thing what I only can do is focusing on him.......Anyway, I would like to thanks God for letting me learn from this situation so that I can bear his goodness to other.

I dicide to go to ChiangRai on Wednesday next to visit Bob and Jackie Robinson. I'm so excited!! ...Although I have to travel alone, again=( , I trust that God's peaces will be with me all the way to Chiang or back to Bangkok...

And now, may the God of peace, who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, equip you with all you need for doing his will. May he produce in you, through the power of Jesus Christ, all that is pleasing to him. Jesus is the great Shepherd of the sheep by an everlasting covenant, signed with his blood. To him be glory forever and ever. Amen. Hebrews 13
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?