gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

@---- Candy day ^.^

By Gade
Today????
I'm doing very good!!!! Cuz I spend most of my time whorshiping & praying. Sam, my boss or Director of YWAM Thailand, Tae, my close Thai friend who lives in the same house with me, and I just prayed for Thailand. God revealed us how much he cares for poor people, and we started our prayer with asking the Holy spirit to be with us and lead us to pray for Thailand. Then myself just relized how much poor people have to bear unjustice. I'm glad to be apart of asking for my nation in this time.... Today is the 9th day of praying we have more 31 days, please pray for all of us here in Thailand.

My journey to ChiangRai next week will happen or not it's up to God. I'm fine now, and I'm looking forward to meet with a wonderful couple whom I'm going to spend time with next year. Anyway, I will keep smilling and walking through all of my emotion with God. It should be fine.. I believe (^o-)
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?