gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

Little bit of my feeling.

By Gade
Today I should post something that I really need someone to pray for me, but I don't know how to describe it.

I have planed to go to ChiangRai in the end of this year to visit Jackie, who is going to be my teacher of Jazz and Ballet dances, but it seems like my plan will change. May be I have to go next week ( Nov 17), and it goes so fast than I thought I will be ready for it. Last night when I spent time to share my feeling with God, I found out how much I fear for my loneliness and to see my future comes. I haven't share with my parents yet, for they won't accept my thinking they want me to get a job instead of serving God in YWAM Thailand. My emotional feeling is I really need my family support me by allowing me to do what God has planed for me.

Sara has encouraged me so much through her words to sense it's my vision, I should move on without fear. God also spoke to me last couple week while I was teaching dances in DTS ChiangMai to move forward with Christ passion. So pray for me to be ready and move forward to God' s purpose. I know "fear" doesn't come from God, and I got a song in my mind that I need to know that God loves me more and he will take my fear away with his love.

The good news is I can graduate in January for sure, and now it's going be last process to work through requiring diploma on this Thursday. My family will come up here on January 10-14, 2005 to congratulations with me, and it will be my time to share what I'm going to do in the future. I always tell God to help me speak the right word on the right time. Keep praying for me na kha. Anyway, I will have my family picture then, for I didn't have it until now. Praise the Lord!!


 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?