gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

Endure!

By Gade
Hey, I've been away from keeping my journal up to date, and I don't want to blame any of works because it just me don't try to make it happen =(...

However, my life is doing ok. I'm not been healthy enough for both physical and spiritual way. I don't eat much, and I don't pursue my workout schedule at all. I've been lay back from truly seeking God in my devotional. I put up with my friend to have devotional time together, and I've leading him to grow in God, but I felt like I have no more to give him since I'm so dry and hardly keeping my excitement life with the Lord. I found myself forcing itself to go beyond my strength, and I felt 2 ways: one is that I show my honest hunger for God, but in the other hand, I just pretend that I can do it!! Well, don't be confused like I'm right now=)


God's challenging me to be endure and persevere toward his goal. I got so many attractions from doing what I suppose doing. Once is my sin which keep holding me back, and the second one is my behavior of addicted stuff like Korean series, noble reading, and doing crazy thing when I get bored. God corrected me to live in Holy life, and don't treat it like Esau did with the right of being the Oldest son when he treated it with only one meal. I admit that there are many time I fall in temptation, and I try to get up on my feet many time, but over and over that I fall and try to get up. So I truly need prayers to have faith that Jesus would keep me holy as his bridge. Please keep praying for me that I'll overcome my weaknesses. The more I'm ministering to other people, the more I'm struggling with my own thing. And I wanna live out freely with hope.

I'm trying to be endure and persevere, please pray for me. Thank you so much.

Blessings,
Gade
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?