gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

How much I should trust in Him

By Gade
Dear all,

A short message to let you know that I'm clam down from what is freaking me out right now. I suppose to be up in ChiangMai for the Asia Pacific Conference for performing and as translator. Usually, we got budget from people who run the Conference to help us, but in this time there is no money at all. I already trained some dancers to dance in my piece, and when I got an email saying there is no budget for our transportation and housing.. I just don't know how to respond to this email. However, I'm not freaking out that our team can't perform as a Thai team since we got invitation. I'm going to do my best with hope, and I'll do it until to the end and wait to see God moves among us.. It's a big challenge, but I'm ready for it!!!! Also, pray for me to be in the realistic world as well, there may be time of sacrificing, and there can be a time of stand for one another. Who knows, God may want to change our perspective of dancers in my team.. Please pray that I'll hear God's word carefully.. Praise God for who he is.. The provider, the faithful one..

I'm doing alright recently. Still have fun with job in the office and hanging out with my old friends who came to visit me in Bangkok.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?