gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

5 weeks down in Pattaya is coming

By Gade
What zup,

Time flies so fast, life runs so slow. I felt like I don't have much time to process what's happening in me, but what I know is that I'm going to travel to Pattaya with my team and stay there for 5 weeks.

I'm struggling in my own insecure that I care so much of others' thinking. I don't have much confident to do something, and I always ask myself if I did good enough. Sometimes I went to someone and talked about the stuff that I was wrong, but no one cares about it. Anyway, I'm learning to let it go and to keep my eyes on to Jesus. Jesus didn't please himself, but he chose to please his people, and I'm practicing to support others and to care for them more than myself. An excuse I love to use is that I'm a kind of introverted person, so I like to isolate myself and can't get into deep relationship with anyone. Now I learn to be balance, and I sense God honors what I'm willing to do.

I'm exciting to go back down in Central area coz I miss my crew so much. I have appiontment of visa interview on June 1, in Bangkok, so I'm going to see my dearest friend as well. Praise God, I'm exciting what he is doing in my life, but at the same time I'm controlling myself to make today as the best day for him.

Blessings,

Kate
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?