gAde~kATe
It's a journey of Gade's life with Jesus, friends and family in of Christ.

Pix of gAde~

Pix of gAde~

God is awesome!

By Gade

It's hard to believe that I'm still alive!! ;0 . . . . . I have no clue where my energy came from since I came back from Bangkok. My life was challenged to stand and take up more responsibilities as Melissa couldn't be with us any more. It was my hard time,for I sensed the same feeling of my friend dying in my DTS. I didn't get much time to fight myself, but I had to head out to get all thing done for the school. Anyway, the school already started almost 2 weeks.

I began to understand more of God's revealation in both prayers and worship. Last week all of us learned about prayer life, and this week is our worship week. I must confess that I've longed to meet with Hudson family so much. I met them in Bangkok last Christmas, but I do miss them and I feel home as they are here. I can't understand myself well enough because I felt that everything is changing there, and there is no place for me to go back, and I didn't feel get along with any team. I left Bangkok so long, but I do miss my friends and other families down there. I almost cry everytime when I get emails and phone calls from them.But last Christmas down in Bangkok, I dealt too much with my emotion. Hudson family has only 1 day left with us in the school, and I'm going to miss them so much. All teaching that they gave are a confirmation to my future.But only God has a permanent plan to me, I'm seeking it.

Tonight was good night to me, for we had a great worship. I had a good time with my God really that I opened to him and touched his love. Only thing I can offer is my heart, since I've been giving my heart into lots of thing. I miss my family down in Phangnga as well because this school is kinda family to me, and I love to be around the students. There are challengings, problems and thing I have to deal with, but God extends his grace for me to step out without fear. I'm arising to worship God, and I love to have freedom on worshiping God like tonight. God is great!! He is so faithful, for he knows how much need I have. Praise God!

This pic is for Melissa, one of our staff who is going to go back home in the end of this month. I love her, I want to get to know her more. I love to work with her, and I believe that one day we will meet each other again. God bless you, my dear friend!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?